Today I’d like to share some quick knit and crochet projects that could work as awesome Mothers Day gifts. I cherish anything my seven year old daughter makes for me and I imagine this will never change. Here are some ideas and inspiration if you’re trying to come up with a gift for Mama!
- Sedona Serenity Shawl Knitting Pattern – This knitting pattern is easy enough for a beginner and it’s made with a color changing yarn that has a soft, incredible texture (Lion Brand Homespun) It can be used as a small throw blanket or a shawl and works up super fast on large knitting needles. Mama will love that it’s so soft and cuddly!
- Smoky Mountains Triangle Wrap Crochet Pattern – Was your mom a child of the 60’s or 70’s? This granny shawl has a hippy vibe but is modern enough for Mama in 2019. Make it in muted color tones and she can wear it with several different outfits.
- Prettiest Washcloth Crochet Pattern – Buy Mama some soap, bath salts, essential oils and throw in some handmade washcloths. A few more washcloth patterns I love are the Little Clusters Dishcloth, Farm House Washcloths, the Textured Hostess Washcloth Pattern,
- Sunshine Knit Washcloth – if you’re a knitter, this is a pretty washcloth pattern that uses the beautiful seed stitch. I love the bright, cheery color for this time of year.
- Manhattan Market Tote – Moms are always hauling things around, so your mama can definitely use this sturdy tote.
- Lil’ Mountains Pouch – My purse is a black hole where things go in and can never be found. Hehe! I love this clutch as it helps you stay organized. It will hold your mama’s lipstick, medications, credit cards and anything else that she might not want to lose in her purse.
- The Wanders Wrap – This piece is light to wear and perfect for Mama! She can wear it to church or with her casual day out with friends.
- Winding Cables Knit Wrap – This is the ultimate gift as it’s made with high-end wool alpaca and features beautiful, winding cables. It’s fun to knit and it works up fairly quickly since it’s made with super bulky yarn and large knitting needles.
- Quick & Cuddly Knit Throw Blanket – Pick your mom’s favorite colors and knit this blanket up in a flash on giant needles. It’s like a hug for mom whenever she uses it!
- Knit Coffee Cozy – This little cozy would pair perfectly with a Starbucks cup and gift card!
What do you enjoy making your mom for Mothers Day?
If you want to see even more amazing ideas, check out One Dog Woof’s round up of Mothers Day Gift Ideas HERE!
I hope this list has given you some inspiration. Happy Mama’s Day to you!