Today I’d like to share some quick knit and crochet projects that could work as awesome Mothers Day gifts. I just love anything my daughter makes me, so I just know your mama would love something made by you.
Some of my favorite crochet and knit gift ideas are:
- Coffee cozies paired with gift cards
- Spa items like washcloths
- Bags and purses
Here are some Mothers Day knitting and crocheting ideas and inspiration if you’re trying to come up with a gift!
Knitting and Crochet Gifts for Mothers Day
- Sedona Serenity Shawl Knitting Pattern – This knitting pattern is easy enough for a beginner and it’s made with a color changing yarn that has a soft, incredible texture (Lion Brand Homespun) It can be used as a small throw blanket or a shawl and works up super fast on large knitting needles. You can also sub and bulky or super bulky yarn in this pattern! Mama will love that it’s so soft and cuddly!
- Smoky Mountains Triangle Wrap Crochet Pattern – Was your mom a child of the 60’s or 70’s? This granny shawl has a hippy vibe but all the granny stitches and squares are right on trend. Make it in muted color tones and she can wear it with several different outfits. There’s also a video tutorial HERE to help you along!
- Prettiest Washcloth Crochet Pattern – Buy Mama some soap, bath salts, essential oils and throw in some handmade washcloths. A few more washcloth patterns I love are the Little Clusters Dishcloth, Farm House Washcloths, the Textured Hostess Washcloth Pattern
- Sunshine Knit Washcloth – if you’re a knitter, this is a pretty washcloth pattern that uses the beautiful seed stitch. I love the bright, cheery color for this time of year.
- Manhattan Market Tote – Moms are always hauling things around, so your mama can definitely use this sturdy tote.
- Lil’ Mountains Pouch – My purse is a black hole where things go in and can never be found. Hehe! I love this clutch as it helps you stay organized. It will hold your mama’s lipstick, medications, credit cards and anything else that she might not want to lose in her purse.
- The Wanders Wrap – This piece is light to wear and perfect for Mama! She can wear it to church or with her casual day out with friends.
- Winding Cables Knit Wrap – This is the ultimate gift as it’s made with high-end wool alpaca and features beautiful, winding cables. It’s fun to knit and it works up fairly quickly since it’s made with super bulky yarn and large knitting needles.
- Quick & Cuddly Knit Throw Blanket – Pick your mom’s favorite colors and knit this blanket up in a flash on giant needles. It’s like a hug for mom whenever she uses it!
- Knit Coffee Cozy – This little cozy would pair perfectly with a Starbucks cup and gift card!
11. Cosmos Knit Wrap Pattern – Impress mama with your knitting skillz with this textured, super soft and comfy shawl!
12. Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy – Another option to shower your mom with coffee and crochet. Grab her a gift card to starbucks, a sweet hand written card, and some fresh coffee beans if she’s a coffee lover!
What do you enjoy knitting or crocheting for your mom on Mothers Day?
I hope this list has given you some inspiration. Happy Mama’s Day to you!